updated December 29th 2020
Dear church family,
We all feel with these new restrictions in place, and the fact that at this point the infection rate in the county is high (due to the nature of the new strain being so much more infectious), that it would be wiser to delay reopening the building for services for at least the time being.
Our plan is to review this again on the week commencing 18th Jan, by which time we’ll know if there is any major effect on infection rates due to the Christmas mixing and presumably by then we may/or may not be in a different Tier or perhaps even in lockdown (fully). We will obviously continue to hold all of our meetings online as we have done since March.
Once again thank you for all your support and encouragement, stay safe and let’s all pray for a slightly more ‘normal, 2021.
God bless you and your families
The Pastors and Deacons